June 10, 2010

10 Actors & Actresses That Should Land Roles In Batman 3


It's expected as soon as Inception is released on July 16th we'll be hearing more information on Batman 3. The film is already set to be released on July 20th 2012 and is rumored to start production in March. There is the possibility that roles could go to actors Christopher Nolan has previously worked with. Rumors that Joesph Gordon-Levitt, Leonardo DiCaprio and Marion Cotillard could be cast in the film have been circling for months. I've come up with actors I feel would fit perfectly in Nolan's Gotham City. I don't believe most of these actors have been mentioned before. This is just my personal wishlist of who I'd like to see mingling in Gotham. I'm not mentioning characters or villains just capable actors who could fill roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment