June 14, 2010

Guillermo del Toro Announcing Next Film At Comic-Con


DelToroFilms has word from Guillermo del Toro he will be announcing his next film until Comic-Con. With his exit from The Hobbit people have been curious to what the director will do next. Guillermo has three comic book projects in the works which include Marvel Studios' Doctor Strange, Hellboy 3 and Deadman. There are also plenty of horror projects he could be tackling but my assumption is that if he's using Comic-Con as a forum it's likely comic related.

"Van Helsing (writing and producing) is still in talks and not quite certain. Even then, I would like to share my plans only at COMICON. I am taking it slowly and marking very, very carefully the calendar of projects that I will be involved as producer, writer, etc I will not announce the project I intend to direct until then . I am very happy to say that all the projects and partnerships being considered are both quite surprising and, I hope, powerful. Much as I want, I cannot say much more at this time but I anxiously await to share these with you. I will be shopping on the floor in San DIego for several days. See you there!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment