October 11, 2010

Adrien Brody Repsonds To Ant-Man Rumor

ScreenRant was also able to talk with Adrien Brody on the rumors of him being up for the role of Hank Pym in Ant-Man. While Adrien doesn't know if his people had been pursing the role he gives the impression he'd be up for it. I really hope Marvel doesn't overlook the fact that an Oscar winning actor like Brody is considering the non-formula superhero film from Joe Cornish and Edgar Wright.

“I haven’t been involved in any of those discussions – I have mentioned it to my reps who have been kind of covert about their response as well, which is very strange to me. I said ‘Is there any validity to this, what is this?’ and they said ‘Well…it’s too early to say.’ It was very strange and I kind of dropped it at that…Not everything that is bandied around the Internet is factual, but sometimes there are elements that do stem from truth that people who are in the middle of it aren’t aware of either. We’ll see.”

 “I’m enthusiastic about it. The key is to constantly push the boundaries and to find things that allow me to be creative and do things that, you know, I enjoy and grow from.”

No comments:

Post a Comment