November 18, 2012

Did Colin Trevorrow Confirm His Involvement With STAR WARS Back In June?


People have been digging for information on who will be directing Star Wars Episode VII and FilmSchoolRejects has finally come up with something a little more concrete than previous speculations. Colin Trevorrow who has been closely connected for the film had an interview over the summer while promoting Safety Not Guaranteed. He mentions on video a beloved project he was currently working on at the time that has established fans and mythology. Add this to talk he's been linked as a director candidate for Star Wars and it sounds like he could have already been a frontrunner to helm.

"I can’t speak with any specificity as to what the next thing will be. There are amazing opportunities that have arisen as a result of this. One of them, I will say, will probably create a good deal of ire against me on the Internet when people find out what it is. So, I just want to say in advance that I promise you, for all those who love the mythology that I will be tackling, trust that I love it as much as you do. And I will respect it, and hopefully make it not suck."

No comments:

Post a Comment